Friday, March 10, 2006

Haiku's can be fun...

So I get these queer notions in my head to do abnormal things...

like write some Haiku's to kill time.


Inspired by my corporate payroll job.


There is work to do
But I don't want to do that.
Make Haiku instead.


Work makes me dizzy.
Lousy payroll makes me sad.
I want to go home.


Days and days go by.
Work piles to the ceiling
Tacos are for lunch!


Cover the huge fart
with paper in the shredder.
Crack the window too.


Boss is off this week.
Nothing to do but relax.
I don't hate my job.


Thanks. uh-buh-bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You didn't write any of those Haikus.

Way to plagiarize! Did you learn that in your corporate job or cheating your way through college?

I wrote one of those and it was cover MY fart, you asshole loser.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home