Sunday, February 26, 2006

Towson, MD

So I came across something I wrote while in my senior year in high school. Back then, I thought I was going to go to Towson State University. This was before I took the SAT's...


A Poem of Towson
by John Stagg


It's a perfect place, not too big not too small
With lot's of things, including a mall.
The people aren't mean, or the buildings too tall,
And it's not so far away that it's long-distance to call!
What more could you ask for in a place such as this?
If it had a face, it would be one you would kiss.
It's a town that if were gone, you'd surely miss.
And if it was stolen, you'd get really pissed.
With a college, a mall, and An Die Musik,
It's a place that many consider to be sheik.
The landscape is perfect and not so oblique,
and if you turned down a home there, you might be a geek.
So to sum up this place, it's a lot that's going on.
It's the spot in the world that always gets sun.
So go to your closet and get some hip clothes on.
Cause we're taking a ride..we're going to Towson.


God...I was such a putz back then, huh?

Peace out bitches......Coors Light here I come!
Whoaaaa......did I just say Coors Light?
(I meant Sam Adams)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home