Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dedicated to my Brother

Every once in a while, we stumble on to something and think of one person that would really enjoy what we've stumbled on to. This happens alot with me. Recently, as I have been listening to Penn (on "Free" FM), I have often found my self calling my brother to say "did you hear what he just said...", because I know my brother is more-than-likely listening, or if he's not, then I can reiterate Penn's message to him and make him chuckle. But anyway, I found something soooo fucking funny, that I almost had to leave work yesterday after I watched it. I know that Paul is going to pee, if he hasn't seen this already. So this blog, is a dedication to my brother because he has turned me on to some of the funniest things ever. (i.e. Weeble and Bob, The Flying Spaghetti Monster), and because he is a huge mentor, idol, friend, and inspiration to me.

Prepare yourself. The following link might make you change your underpants.

PLEASE CLICK HERE.


Also, you need to check out my brothers blog, and bookmark it. It's the shit. He's about the smartest person I know, and 99.9% of the time, he's right on the money.


Peace out, bitches....Sam Adams(light) here I come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul Stagg said...

PIE!!!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home