Sunday, February 26, 2006

From the ADP blurbs collection - Part III

More of your favorite hits...coming straight from the ADP blurbs collection. This little number is from 2003 as I sat, bored, like I often did; just waiting for some acute aspect of human nature to piss me off...


The world is a funny place. I love my job, but I feel like I'm a 75-year-old woman, bitter to the core, at her bi-weekly bridge game. I'm sitting in my cubicle, minding my own business, and I get sucked in the middle of a discussion about how the air conditioner/heater at the office makes for an ungodly, horrible work environment. Jesus, people...stop the whining...
If it's too hot, take off your fucking sweater. And if you're chilly.....hmmmm...common sense tells us - PUT YOUR FUCKING SWEATER ON!
I guess I'm just a tad bit angry today. I go through moods. Today, I'm angry. I think it's a combination of life's stressors. But, as always, my attitude is "fuck it!". You know, people in this world are generally complainers. I don't freakin' get it. I mean, I do my share of complaining, but not every day. And for the most part, I get up in the morning and thank God that I'm even alive. I mean, Jesus Christ, we're not in Yugoslavia starving out in the cold, or getting bombed. We are generally, as a society, very well off. So SHUT UP about the temperature in the office for God's sake!

"...can I put you on hold?" - AAHHHRRRRGGGG!!!!! @#%$&*$!

If you only knew....how many times.....

FUCK HOLD! If you're going to call in a payroll for your business, I think that takes priority over Bob's House of Pizza calling on your other line to verify your fucking order. Damnit! Stop the madness!

Nice people are great. I'm generally nice to everyone. Spit in my face, call me an ass - I'll probably thank you and ask for more. That's just the way it is. If you're nice and generally care - people will (or should) respect you. That's the way the world should be. So, yeah, nice people may finish last....but the whole time we're behind you meanies, we've got our middle fingers up and are making faces at cha! ...bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home