Friday, June 22, 2007

My cold

David Hasselhoff fact of the day:
David Hasselhoff shaves a different sheep every morning to get his fresh curly dew.

Musician joke of the day:
Q: What do drummers use as birth control?
A: Their personalities.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program: "The Hoff: Why Pam Anderson really has Hep C."


OK. So now I can complain, bitch, wine, and generally moan about my freakin cold. I woke up on Monday with a tickle in my throat. From there, this cold has progressed into a bit more of a nuisance. Today, as my throat feels like it's a fire from the depths of hell, the left side of my face seems to have started to stockpile all the flem in my body. Kinda like squirrels stock up for a cold, nut-less winter. I was okay with this for a bit, but then I went to eat lunch. The stuck flem decided to shift itself to the other side of my face. I mean, how does this happen? For a minute, I could breathe freely from both nostrils, then I actually felt the other side of my face getting stuffed. The whole process took about 5 minutes. So here I sit, with a beautiful dish of old-bay coated chicken and a bowl of peas. I'm really excited about eating this. Not only is it a more healthy approach to my normally fast-food-laden lunch, but it's OLD BAY!! Here's the rub (pardon the pun.) I CAN'T TASTE IT!!! I'm so freakin pissed right now! All the anticipation, and I get nothing out of this. This, sir, is bullshit. So my solution? I'm going to make something really healthy for dinner that I normally don;t like the taste of, and I'm going to eat it all. There. So fuck you Mr. Cold! I win!

It's 12:48pm Pacific Time and the Space Shuttle Orbiter just landed safely. Amazing. Space travel. Maybe we could spend some of NASA's money on research to cure the common cold. Bitches. Isn't it funny that we can go explore outer space, but we can't get to the bottom of our own planet's oceans? Whatever. Who cares. I just finished my peas. I'm not sure if they were good or not. I couldn't taste them.


Peace out, bitches...... 1 hour of work, a drive home in rush hour traffic, and some cold medicine, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home