Saturday, March 17, 2007

Chris Rock Said It All

Band rule of the day:
Don't talk on stage. You're not that funny.

Musician joke of the day:
Q: What did the drummer get on his I.Q test?
A: Drool

David Hasselhoff Fact of the Day:
There are no steroids in Baseball. Just players The Hoff has breathed on.


And now back to our regularly scheduled program......"Dipsy: True Stories of Bungee-Jumping Nudists."


I'm sorry for my last blog. It was a bit long. This one is short. I recently heard something that Chris Rock said, and I thought it was awesome. Probably the best quote of 2006.


"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best
golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the
America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to
go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and
Colon."

--Comedian Chris Rock , 2006


Makes me chuckle every time I read it. See ya later.

Peace out bitches..............a hot shower, big sweatsuit, rest and video games, here I come!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home